Please note that comments are closed after so many days have passed following the post. This happens automatically. As of now (July 13, 2014), comments close after 30 days. I may change this cutoff if I think it best.
Some people have complained that is hard to figure out how to comment on my blog posts. Here are some directions for those like me who need help getting across the street and commenting on blog posts:
1. Focus on the left and upper side of the post near the left “margin.” You will see something that is intended to look like a piece of paper with an end folded over. Don’t click it. Just locate it.
2. Now scroll down the left side.
3. You will see something like this:
4. It doesn’t matter whether other people have commented or not, just “click” on the area that has some derivative of the word “comment.”
6. When you click on the “comment” section that will take you a section where you may “leave a reply.” If there are a lot of comments, you will have to scroll down to get to the section.
7. You will see:
8. Make your comment in the box, fill in the little form that follows the reply section and hit enter.
9. Regarding the form you fill out, I don’t publish identifying information. You can post without giving your name publicly, but I will have access internally to the data on the form.
10. I do not moderate comments, but I have Rules.