Before Monday morning bench trial checked in at clinic.
1. Pet scan showed excellent results on lymphoma.
2. However, Pet scan showed big problem in both longs–direct admit to hospital.
3. Lung problem probably a result of one of the chemos drugs. This is a known risk of using that particular chemo drug.
4 As a long as I can walk absent human help and my blood oxygen level is .90 or above the plan is to go home Sunday.
5. Atter that, figure out modified cancer treatment going forward without offending drug.
6. I won’t be taking any trials for next sixty days at a minimum. Hearing and sentencing I will continue to handle
I will keep you know as I no more. Blogging will be slow.
All the best.
PS TO LAWYERS: My sincere apologies for mistrial of your important trial. As you know, a new judge will be assigned. Undoubtedly less goofy!